The Global Network for the Atomic and Molecular Physics of Plasmas (GNAMPP) is a consortium of research groups working in the area of fundamental atomic and molecular physics relevant to plasma processes. Its focus is on promoting collaboration and communication between experimentalists and theoreticians to improve the quality and completeness of data used in modelling and interpreting fusion plasmas.
GNAMPP provides a forum for the evaluation, validation and dissemination of data, the benchmarking of relevant modelling codes and the formulation of research guidelines and priorities.
Scientific Advisory Committee
- Yaming Zou (Fudan University)
- José Crespo López-Urrutia (Max-Planck-Institut für Kernphysik)
- Ursel Fantz (IPP-Garching)
- Xinwen Ma (Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics)
- Stefan Schippers (Justus Liebig University)
Joining the GNAMPP Network
New Members of the Network with relevant research interests are welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The name of your research group (e.g. "The Atomic and Molecular Data Unit, IAEA").
- A brief description of your current research activities, expertise and interests, which can include captioned pictures and figures.
- A selection of keywords (add your own as necessary); please include “Theory”, “Experiment” or “Modelling” as appropriate.
- a short bibliography (up to 10 published articles), identified by DOI.
- Contact details for your research group (email address, website, telephone number, laboratory address), indicating you wish of these you wish to be made public.
- Please indicate any of the ongoing collaborations within the GNAMPP Network you wish to join.